FANTECH TRADE “CEILING SWEEP FANS 2021-22” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences at 9:00AM AEDST on 8 November 2021 and closes at 11:59PM AEDST on 7 March 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must spend $100 or more on any Fantech Trade ceiling sweep fan product (“Eligible Product”) at a MMEM branch during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). For removal of doubt, the optional remote control as part of Fantech Trade’s ceiling sweep fans range is also an Eligible Product.
7. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit https://fantechtrade.com.au/mmem-promotion/ or scan the QR code on the promotional materials;
- Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
- Input the requested details including name, phone number, email address and an image of their Qualifying Transaction receipt;
- Opt in to receive the latest news and announcements from the Promoter (optional); and then
- Submit the fully completed entry form.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only (1) one entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction regardless of the amount spent in excess of $100 in that transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The draw will take place at Fantech, 63 Vision Street Dandenong South VIC 3175, on 8 March 2022 at 10:00AM AEDT (as applicable in VIC). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners will be published at https://fantechtrade.com.au/mmem-promotion/ from 9 March 2022.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first two (2) valid entries drawn will each win a 65” TCL C825 Mini LED 4K Android TV valued at $3,499.
16. The next six (6) valid entries drawn will each win a Milwaukee M18™ Jobsite Radio/Charger valued at $389 and a M18™ Redlithium™-Ion High Output™ 3.0Ah battery valued at $149.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
19. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Total prize pool value is $10,226.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
22. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 8 June 2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at https://fantechtrade.com.au/mmem-promotion/ from 9 June 2022.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
29. The Promoter is Fantech Pty. Ltd. (ABN 11 005 434 024) of 63 Vision Street, Dandenong South VIC 3175, telephone 03 9554 7845.
NSW Authority No. TP/01402 ACT Permit No. TP21/01831 SA Permit No. T21/1655.