“IN-STORE FANTECH TRADE (WA ONLY)” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Fantech Pty Ltd (ABN 11 005 434 024) of 63 Vision Street, Dandenong South VIC 3175, telephone (03) 9554 7845 (“Promoter”).
3. This promotion will be conducted at the following stores:
• CNW ELECTRICAL WHOLESALE OSBORNE PARK – 2/60 Roberts Street, Osborne Park WA 6107;
• CNW ELECTRICAL WHOLESALE MYAREE – 4 Blaikie Street, Myaree WA 6514; and
• MIDDY’S BALCATTA – 11 Halley Road, Balcatta WA 6021,
(each a “Participating Store”).
4. Entry is only open to Western Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Store and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. The promotion will open on 04/07/2022 and close at 11:59PM AWST on the dates in the table below:
|Participating Store||Close Date|
|CNW Electrical Wholesale Osborne Park||31/08/2022|
|CNW Electrical Wholesale Myaree||31/08/2022|
(each a “Promotional Period”).
7. To receive one (1) automatic entry into the draw, eligible entrants must, during the relevant Promotional Period, spend a minimum of $100 (inclusive of GST) on any Fantech Trade product/s at the Participating Store (“Qualifying Purchase”).
8. Incomplete transactions/orders will be deemed invalid.
9. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase from the Participating Store. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made at a Participating Store during the relevant Promotional Period but prior to entry.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If, during the relevant Promotional Period, and until the prize is awarded, any Fantech Trade products contributing towards a minimum spend in a Qualifying Purchase are returned for a refund or credit, or exchanged for a product or products that are not eligible for entry into this promotion (i.e. not Fantech Trade products), and/or which reduce the value of relevant Qualifying Purchase to below the minimum spend requirement, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to invalidate any entries awarded in respect of that Qualifying Purchase (or reduce the number of entries awarded accordingly).
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. There will be one (1) draw conducted for this promotion for each Participating Store. The draw for each Participating Store will take place at the location on the dates and times set out in the table below. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified via telephone and email.
|Location||Draw Date and Time|
|CNW Electrical Wholesale Osborne Park, |
2/60 Roberts Street, Osborne Park WA 6107
|2:00PM AWST on 01/09/2022|
|CNW Electrical Wholesale Myaree, |
4 Blaikie Street, Myaree WA 6514
|10:00AM AWST on 01/09/2022|
|Middy's Balcatta, |
11 Halley Road, Balcatta WA 6021
|10:00AM AWST on 13/09/2022|
14. The first valid entry drawn in the CNW Electrical Wholesale Myaree and CNW Electrical Wholesale Osborne Park draws will each win a prize pack valued at $201.99, containing:
• one (1) bottle of Chivers Regal valued at $51.99; and
• one (1) $150 Scarfo’s Meating Place Voucher.
15. The voucher must be redeemed at Scarfo’s Meating Place, 224 Leach Highway, Myaree WA 6154 within twelve (12) months from the date of issue and must be fully redeemed in one (1) transaction. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
16. The first valid entry drawn in the Middy’s Balcatta draw will win one (1) bottle of Jack Daniel’s valued at $47.99.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. The total prize pool is AU$451.97. The prize, or any unused portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. Draws for any unclaimed prizes may take place on the dates in the table below at the same time and locations as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and email.
|CNW Electrical Wholesale Osborne Park||01/09/2022|
|CNW Electrical Wholesale Myaree||01/09/2022|
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in Victoria (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, Prize Recipient or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.