Heat Transfer Fan Kits
Heat Transfer Kits are designed to draw warm air from a room with a heat source such as a fireplace or potbelly stove, and deliver this warm air to other areas of the house. They are easy to install and economical to run.
- High air velocity into rooms ensures warm air reaches the occupants.
- Kits include all necessary components.
- Easy to install and economical to run
- High quality in-line fan includes plug and lead
Kit includes (shown left-to-right in image) :
- High Performance Mixed-flow In-line Fan
- Adjustable Grille
- Insulated Duct
- Duct Tape
- Branch Take Off (available in one to two room kit and one to three room kit only)
Dimensions in mm
Kits designed for average room sizes of 4m x 4m x 2.5m high, or room volume 40m3
Air flow per outlet approx. 50L/sec
Minimum velocity at grille outlet is 3.5 to 4.0 m/sec
Larger rooms may require more than one outlet