Simply purchase any Fantech Trade Ceiling Sweep Fan from a MMEM Group wholesaler and fill in the entry form below. It’s that easy!
Each prize Includes:
- 1 xMilwaukee M18 FUEL™ ONE-KEY™ 2 PIECE POWER PACK 2A2 (M18ONEPP2A2-502C)
- 1 x Witte 6pce Pro VDE Slim 1000V Insulated Screwdriver Set (670082216)
- 1 x Fantech Trade T-shirt
- 1 x Fantech Trade Gym Bag
- 1 x Fantech Trade Tape Measure
- 1 x Fantech Trade Stubby Holder
- 1 x Fantech Trade Bottle Opener
- 1 x Fantech Trade Pen
- 1 x Fantech Trade Note Pad
- 1 x Social Media Post promoting the company the winner works for
Terms and Conditions
FANTECH TRADE “CEILING SWEEP FANS – ELECTRICIAN” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences at 9:00AM AEDST on 9 November 2020 and closes at 11:59PM AEDST on 28 February 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Fantech Trade ceiling sweep fan product (“Eligible Product”) from a MMEM Group wholesaler during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
7. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit https://fantechtrade.com.au/mmem-group-electrician-promotion/;
- Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
- Input the requested details including name, phone number, State/Territory of residence and the MMEM Group wholesaler where the Qualifying Transaction was made;
- Opt in to receive the latest news and announcements from the Promoter (optional); and then
- Submit the fully completed entry form.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only (1) one entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction regardless of how many Eligible Products in excess of one (1) are purchased in that transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The draws will take place at the Promoter’s office at 63 Vision Street, Dandenong South VIC 3175 on 1 March 2021 at 10:00AM AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners will be published on https://fantechtrade.com.au/mmem-group-electrician-promotion/ and the Promoter’s social media including but not limited to Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/fantechtrade/) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/fantechtrade/) from 1 March 2021.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entries will be divided into each State/Territory as follows: TAS, VIC, NSW, ACT, QLD, NT, SA and WA. The first valid entry drawn in each State/Territory will each win a prize pack valued at $808.95. Prize pack includes:
- 1 x Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ ONE-KEY™ 2 PIECE POWER PACK 2A2 (M18ONEPP2A2-502C;
- 1 x Witte 6pce Pro VDE Slim 1000V Insulated Screwdriver Set (670082216);
- 1 x Fantech Trade T-shirt;
- 1 x Fantech Trade Gym Bag;
- 1 x Fantech Trade Tape Measure;
- 1 x Fantech Trade Stubby Holder;
- 1 x Fantech Trade Bottle Opener;
- 1 x Fantech Trade Pen;
- 1 x Fantech Trade Note Pad; and
- 1 x social media post on the Promoter’s Facebook profile at https://www.facebook.com/fantechtrade/ or Instagram profile at https://www.instagram.com/fantechtrade promoting the winner’s business during March/April 2021 (platform and exact date to be determined by the Promoter).
16. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s address of residence. Winners are responsible for providing accurate delivery details. The Promoter will not be responsible for loss or failed delivery of prizes due to incorrect delivery details provided by the winner.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
19. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Total prize pool value is $6,471.60.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
22. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 1 June 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on https://fantechtrade.com.au/mmem-group-electrician-promotion/ and the Promoter’s social media including but not limited to Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/fantechtrade/) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/fantechtrade/) from 1 June 2021.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
29. The Promoter is Fantech Pty. Ltd. (ABN 11 005 434 024) of 42-62 Pound Road W, Dandenong South VIC 3175, telephone 03 9554 7845.
SA Permit No. T20/1344