FlatPack Low profile duct system
FlatPack duct is a low profile alternative to round PVC pipe commonly used in ventilation systems. It has a compact design that makes it ideal for applications where space is limited and features a smooth inner surface which minimises pressure loss and therefore improves air flow. The modular, slide-together design of the system makes it simple to install into most applications. There are two sizes of FlatPack ducting available, the 125 series and the 165 series.
- Designed for exhaust and supply air ventilation systems.
- Duct can be cut down to size to fit into virtually any space.
- Large range of fittings ensures duct can be installed into most applications.
- Specially designed at channel clip makes mounting duct easy.
- Components are easy to join, light weight, corrosion resistant and hygienic.
Fantech FlatPack low profile ducting has been shown to comply with BCA2014 as an alternative solution. For further information please contact your local sales office for a copy of Aurecon Fire Engineering Assessment “Fantech FlatPack System” 11/12/2014.